SEO on Shopify can be a time consuming and confusing process.
I'm here to help make it easy for you by providing services to get your store up to date using keywords for your business and using Shopify's best practices.
This package includes:
- Add SEO friendly Title, Meta Description and URL handle to each product, page or collection. (Based on quantity of listings ordered and customer specifications)
- Edit out any tags designed for Etsy.
- Ensure that keyword rich content is present throughout copy and make suggestions on where to implement this if missing for each product (whether that's 10 or 1000).
- Create copy that is unique to your website and follows the brand voice.
*Please note pricing is based on $19.99 per product listing. Please select quantity to determine pricing. Please email us for current turnaround times based on your number of listings.*
If you have over 500 products, please send us an email to discuss a quote based on your needs. Depending on timelines, we would need to discuss the scope of the project in more detail. We'd love to chat! Reach us at email@example.com.
The Website Review Report is an email style website review of your Shopify website. It's a full report and critique with suggestions on how to improve conversions as well as shine a spotlight on any pertinent issues.
Public Facing + Internal
The Public Facing Review allows me to view the website from the view of a customer, navigate throughout the website, and see where there may be pain points in your theme, products and the overall flow of the website. From here, I offer solutions and suggestions to improve the functionality and ease of purchase for a potential customer. I will also look through the code, in case there is anything that needs to be fixed from within the HTML/CSS code portion of your Theme settings. I will also check all links are working and create a report with a detailed list of what needs to be done, as well as my list of suggestions on improving the website. A Public Facing e-mail review report will be sent to you within 10 business days.
Internal Review. Added in depth benefits. The Internal review allows me to view your Admin settings. I can check to see if your shipping, taxes, products, SEO, discounts, Apps, Theme and Navigation are all working optimally.
Your privacy and security is my top priority, I will not share or comment on any content unrelated to the workability of your website.
Once I have access to your store, I can begin working on your report.
Please note: There is a 7-10 business day turnaround time on all reports.
I would love to offer you solutions on how to create or improve your Shopify website to get the most out of your subscription plan, your theme, apps, and the available sales channels in your area.
This is for those with a Shopify website or those thinking about starting one. It is a 30 minute or one hour call via phone or Zoom (depending on your location). Prior to the call, I will email you a questionnaire, so I can better understand your business, your goals and who you are as a brand.
Normal over the phone calls only available for Merchants in:
Zoom Calls available for any unlisted countries/regions, including the USA. For more information on Zoom (available on Android/Apple/PC/Mac for free) click here.
Zoom allows for screensharing, which is a great option when looking at your website. :)
From there, we can go over your website and see what could be improved and walk through how to do it. If you don't have a website, we can talk about the possibilities available to you, including the best way to save money on different plans.
I will offer suggestions on how to make improvements, the potential to save money and my tips & tricks that I have seen top Shopify Merchants utilize to become successful.
There will also be time to ask questions. So get those lists ready! :)
Some of the top pain points are shipping, taxes, SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Sales Channels, which Themes to use, adding users/employees, the best plan for you and your business, and getting visitors!
This package includes;
- A personalized in depth look at your business and your Shopify website, to see what works and doesn't work
- 30-minute+ Skype/Zoom meeting to discuss areas of improvement and feedback on where could be improved
- A to-do list to implement these changes, emailed to you after our session.
- Questions! A safe space to ask all your Shopify questions
I love helping merchants get the most out of their Shopify website! Send me a message and I'd be happy to speak with you. :)
Please note: your time slot will be held for you. Cancellation notices must be made 24 hours in advance and can be rescheduled in the same week, once discussed and confirmed. If you miss your appointment without notice, there are no refunds.
Coaching calls are non-refundable. Please book your call within 7 business days through this calendar.
- 1-hour live screen sharing session with lessons based on what you would like to be trained on. Some common examples are theme setup, SEO, settings (payments, shipping, taxes, etc.), image selection, etc.
- 45 minute dedicated lessons with 15 minutes for questions.
- Purely for your business and your website.
- One on one time to learn how to do what Gurus do.
- Lessons based on what you want to learn.
- Great for learning how to maintain and manage your own website.
Each sessions is $75USD per hour. Book 4 or more sessions at $70USD each.
Sessions must be booked after checkout HERE.
Please note: Sessions are non-refundable and must be used within 90 days of purchase. If you cannot make your scheduled time, please provide 24 hours notice and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unused sessions will expire after 90 days. If you are more than 20 minutes late to your reserved training time your session will be cancelled.