Build and Manage Your Dream Website in One Weekend.
Want to get your site launched quickly and effectively?
If you're a handmade maker or creative entrepreneur looking to expand your business to Shopify, this one-weekend intensive program is designed to help you create a beautiful, functional website within a small group of supportive, like-minded individuals.
Participants will go from 0 to launch over one day with the help of Shopify Experts and Small Business Gurus.
The many benefits of becoming a Shopify Merchant:
- Take control of your own future rather than relying on Etsy to keep your business flourishing.
- Put your eggs in more than one basket and branch out into your own website and other Sales Channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Amazon, etc*).
- Freedom to design your website to fit both your brand and style.
- 24/7 Support from Shopify.
- Hundreds of Apps and Themes to ensure you get the website you've always dreamed of.
Over a full Saturday we willl look at and create your dream website using the best practices, tested methods and with the support of Melissa, who has helped 1000s of Shopify Merchants, and her Gurus team; who want to see you thrive on Shopify!
What you'll need to participate:
- A can-do attitude! We promise to help you get through it.
- A willingness to be a part of a supportive team of like-minded individuals, building their websites with you (a small, intimate team!) and the Guru Crew.
- A budget. We'll be talking about paid themes and apps, if they apply, so think about what you can afford at this time. The great thing about Shopify is everything you need to get started is available for free and building up later is 100% available to you.
- Access to your current Etsy store or a list of your products to work with (a CSV of products).
- Access to reliable internet (fast enough to support both screen sharing applications as well as work on your website). You may consider hooking up directly to your Internet source. We will be! ;)
- A laptop to bring to class to work on your website.
- A burning desire to have a beautiful, functional website!
- The ability to sit for long periods of time and stay focussed.
What is included in this weekend:
- Dedicated guidance and support from Melissa and her team of Gurus.
- Saturday and Sunday are both 8 hour days with breaks for meals and stretching. (Keep in mind we will keep within the 8 hour maximum daily time period but could potentially finish early on both days depending on students' skill level and technology working for us and not against us).
- 20 Products full edited and optimized for Google.
- Screen sharing capabilities allow for one on one direction, teaching and guidance through each step in the process.
- A fully functional and launched website, ready to sell in one weekend! (if no unforeseen circumstances occur. i.e. Student has technological problems, etc.)
- Recommendations and roundtable discussion about the future of your website and business. What you need for your website to succeed and what you need to invest in to maximize your sales potential.
- Confidence building skills to not only continue to run your store but be your very own Guru.
- Lunch (please note any dietary restrictions or allergies). Options will be provided two weeks before the class.
- Tea, coffee and snacks to munch on while we get to work!
If you're ready to take the leap and become a Shopify Superstar register now!
To ensure quality and control, space is limited to 6 students per weekend.
The next session is Saturday, September 15th 9am - 6pm at the Maker's Hub, Oshawa.
The cost is $759.00 USD (US Dollars). This price is non-refundable. If, as the date approaches, you are unable to make these dates, your tuition will guarantee a place in the next classroom. Please be sure to double and triple check dates before purchasing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
* Sales Channel availability is dependant upon Merchant location.